Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wake up Sid - bollywood movie review


Ayan Mukherji's directorial debut, produced by Karan Johar. It is a story about Siddhartha Mehra (Ranbir Kapoor) - Sid. This is a great movie without any melodrama. Understated acting by the whole cast which is so true to life. Konkona Sen is as usual an excellent actor. Ably supported by Anupam Kher and Supriya Pathak. The friends of Ranbir Kapoor are played by all fresh faces. Rahul Khanna And Kashmira Shah in apt roles. I enjoyed this movie immensely. Identifying with almost all the characters of the movie.
My Rating *****


4 comments:

  1. oh u like the movie so much is it? gr8 ya....hope to watch that sometime..i hardly watch movies..btw thanks for your continuous encourgement friend.cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Global Madrasi. I love to watch movies in my spare time. I am avoiding calling your name as my father's name is also Ramesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ****stars ???

    Any other old/new movie for such stars ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry could not get the importance of question marks.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online